Friday, May 28, 2010

EXTRA LARGE Candy Bar Wrapper

Good morning! I was playing around with some new paper last night and I made this candy bar wrapper for one of those GIGANTIC Hershey chocolate bars. I made it for my friend as a "just because" little token gift. I thought it turned out pretty cute and it was super simple!

Sorry about the picture quality. The picture does not due the paper justice and I am not sure you can see the little rhinestones that dot the i's. I took this picture in the middle of the night (I couldn't sleep because I was just SO excited after I found out I won a Gypsy!

The patterned paper came from DCWV Summer Dream Stack. I got this stack on sale at JoAnn's for 40% off yestersday! It has 180 pages! Pretty good deal. The phrase was cut from "Stamping Solutions" cartridge and the frame from Once Upon a Princess.

Thanks for looking! Have a fantastic Friday!! :)

Kimmy




1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimmy...how do ya get a profile pic for The Blog thingy to load? Yikes & how do you get to even start typing on the blog page? xoxo~Angie(Tink!) you can call me :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!