Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, The Joys of Living in Florida - Snake in House

What a day! Aside from the fact that I spent all day making a video and then accidentally deleted most of it, A SNAKE WAS IN MY HOUSE this evening!! So, here I am with my two little guys and my mother who I thought was going to have a coronary. Who does that leave to get this uninvited creature out of my house? ME! Let me first say, that I save reoccurring nightmares about snakes and alligators. Not a good thing living in Florida near a lake, however, it is true. I am deathly afraid. You should have seen me w/ the broom.  I was dying right there in the dining room. My sons actually recorded this adventure and if I can find a part that doesn't show my jammies, I will post it. I did finally get it out of the house. Ewwww, I am going to have a bad nightmare tonight; I can tell.  Seriously, I was in my craft room Cricuting away when I heard the scream.  Yikes! I feel like Woody saying "There's a snake in my boots". Don't know why, but I can't get that out of my head.

I have TONS of projects I am working on and hopefully I can finish one video before next Christmas. LOL I have gotten some really cool "goodies".  I must be crazy, but I am going to do a craft show in July and I am preparing for that, as well.

I am still anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Gypsy that I won recently and I am really, let me say it again; REALLY EXCITED! I also ordered some stuff from Custom Crops. I really don't think I can handle it if they come on the same day! My heart is palpitating just thinking about it.

I am going to try and get the snake image out of my head and get back to craftin'. It is finally quiet around here and thanks to Momo's video on the flowerpot card; I have some flowerpots to make! =] Loving these cards, Momo. TFS how to make them. You can see her awesome tutorial at http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/. It is well worth it and they are just so cute.

Hugs and Cricut love to my new friends (and old ones, too, hehe),

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!