Monday, July 5, 2010

My Throwback Thursday Challenge Baby Card ~ Create a Critter / Peachy Keen Stamps




Here is a really simple card I made for the Throwback Thursday Challenge at Emma's blog. You are supposed to use the New Arrival Cricut cartridge, or, if you don't have that one, an older cartridge as long as make something that has to do with "baby". I don't have New Arrival yet (getting ready to order it with reward points), so I used Create a Critter. I'm not exactly sure how "old" CAC is, but she also says if you are just starting your library that you can use whatever you have. Since I have only had my Cricut for a couple of months, I'm going with my FAVORITE cartridge!! I also used my Peachy Keen stamps! The paper I used came from Big Lots!!! My local Big Lots has a really great scrapbooking section. They sell these "openstock" paper packs with no company name on the packaging. I started noticing that the paper looked REALLY familiar. I bought a few packs and did some comparing and found out they are DCWV. I think they take "bits and pieces" from the large paper stacks and bundle them up in these little $5.00 packs.


Hope you all are having an AWESOME start to your week!!!!  Don't forget to enter the big contest I have going on until July 15th!!!!

Creatively yours,

Kimmy



6 comments:

  1. Really like the green! You choose fun color patterns:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUPER cute. I love the moon with the peachy keen face stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love... Love ... Love your card!!! Everything about it is so adorably cute! You picked the perfect colors for this card. Great Job!!! TFS
    Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Miss Kimmy! I think your card came out ADORABLE as can be!! Thank you for being a part of my Throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute love the stamp set you used on the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comments, ladies!!! Oh, how I LOVE comments! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...lol. :D Hugs, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!