Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gingerbread "People" Tags - Winter Frolic

Hi everyone! I feel like I have been gone from you all forever! It seems like everything I've made over the past few days was a huge bust!!! Do you ever feel like you're overthinking your designs and then your project ends up looking like a mess? Well, that's how I've felt lately! I ended up scrapping those projects for now and decided to go back to the drawing board. I was really feeling the need to actually FINISH something, so I decided to go super simple, which for me, always works out best. I just received my latest Peachy Keen Stamps order and I knew I needed to see those Snow Cutie Faces asap! So, when there's a Peachy Keen 911, and you need to stamp that face NOW, what do you do? Make a quick tag, of course! LOL! I think these are SO cute and I plan on making a ton for the holidays!





Supplies:
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge ( I cut them around 5")
Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock
Making Memories ribbon
Sakura white gel pen
buttons
red gems ~ Martha Stewart

9 comments:

  1. Well you didn't over think these! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love these! They are adorable. I'm going to have to get me some cute face stamps someday. I really love these.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so stinkin' cute! I love them!!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those came out super cute! Sometimes simple just works and this definitely works! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are ADORABLE! I love the idea and would love to get a girt with a tag like this on it! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...makes me want to start my holiday cookie baking! These tags would be great to add with the cookies baskets I give to my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!