Monday, May 31, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...At Least it's a Crafty One

Hello friends! Just wanted to check in real quick while I'm taking a break from the multitude of projects I'm working on. I finally bought Doodlecharms and Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridges today. Woot Woot!!! Slowly, but surely my cartridge library is getting there! If I can get a decent picture I will put some more pics up. I seem to be having tech issues lately. I just need a new computer, camera, and camcorder, oh, and a tripod, and I'll be set. LOL I will have to work with what I have for now and I'm sure everything will come together eventually. I always seem to try to accomplish things overnight and I know that is just too unrealistic! 

Going now to get back to being crafty and to give Spike (the shih-tzu) a bath! Hope you are having a MARVELOUS MONDAY!

Cricut love and glittery wishes to you all,

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!