Monday, May 24, 2010

Big Lots

I promise I'm going to get a project posted! I absolutely LOVE watching Robyn's videos on mypinkstamper.com and time has just "slipped" away! LOL .

I am really excited about the Scrapbook Expo this weekend in Orlando. I think I am going to go on Friday. I have never been and am really looking forward to it. I have heard great things about it. I am trying to decide what workshops to take. They all look good!

Hope everyone is having an inspirational Monday. I know I am.

BTW, if you have a Big Lots nearby you have to check out their scrapbooking selection. They have the most FABULOUS paper packs by GCD. I am literally dying. Five dollars for 12 x 12 paper packs that are to die for gorgeous!!!!! They also have some Cricut stuff, as well. You really outta check it out!

Cricut love,
Kimmy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!