Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Sunday and My Restriction

I hope everyone has had a FABULOUS weekend! I was just looking at my blog and can't believe I haven't posted since Wednesday! I have been sooo busy working on projects, that I have forgotten to post anything! LOL I've got so many things that I am working on (at once, as usual) and will udate you guys with pictures a.s.a.p.  I have been in paper heaven in my little studio!! I have gotten so many goodies in last week that I have been a mad woman! Paper and blingie stuff have been a flyin' and my new Gypsy has been working overtime!! I have even managed to squeeze in a trip to Walmart to obtain four of the new Cricut Lite cartridges.   Anyhoo, that is what I've been doing and I am just, oh, so happy!

Only one problem...I HAVE to put myself on spending restriction for a while. =[  Not happy at all about that!!! I have been out of control!!! Yikes!

Please stay tuned and keep checking back in the next couple of days because I am going to post my very first video along with a big giveaway! I wanted to do this sooner, but I have just been so busy. Things should start to settle down a little now, so I can get this blog going like I would like to. :)

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email me at scrappinwithkimmy@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.

Happy scrappin',
Kimmy

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you got 4 carts in one shopping visit! Were they the lite carts? Which ones did you get? I live in Canada and they are not available yet! I wonder if it will ever be!

    I wanted to let you know that I have chosen you to give you a blog award - check out the blog that I posted a few days ago! I had posted a comment on your first post, but in case you didn't see it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can't believe I didn't know this until now!!! I am such a dork! You have no idea how much that means to me! Hugs and more hugs, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!