Thursday, June 17, 2010

Flowerpot Slider Card





So, I checked out Momo's tutorial on this flowerpot card and thought I would try it and make it my own. I loved making this card! It was so much fun! If you don't know how to make the flowerpot card, you really need to go to Momo's Blog and see her video. I decided to use up some Martha Stewart sunflower stickers that I got on clearance at Walmart recently and I really like how it turned out. The next one I make I will make my own flowers with the Cricut. I hope you all are having a great day!!

Hugs,
Kimmy

3 comments:

  1. SO pretty! I thinks it's a great idea to use up stickers. I still have a TON to use up, but don't really use them 'cause I would rather use my Cricut! I'm gonna go check out Momo's video, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out soooo awesome!!! I LOVE it! What an awesome idea! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Momo! Your tutorial was awesome!! Hugs, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!