Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Getting My Gypsy Today That I Won From Cuttlebug Challenge YAY!

I have been watching the mail like a little kid for about three weeks! LOL. I found out that my Gypsy had been shipped to the blog owner by Provo Craft instead of me (by accident).  I just found this out yesterday and was sad, like a little kid, for a minute until...I found out the blog owner lives pretty close to me here in Central Florida!! Needless to say, I am making a little trip today to meet up with her. I am so super excited! :)  If time permits (which it always does for M's), I just might make a pit stop by Michael's. I tell you what and I know I keep reiterating this, but I just feel so blessed that all of these wonderful things are happening to me in such a short amount of time. As I've mentioned before, paper crafting and I took a long hiatus after my daughter passed away and I have only been back at it for a couple of months! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you will have to go back and read some previous posts.
I also want to thank all of my new blogging friends for being such an incredible inspiration to me and all who read their blogs. I so look forward each day to seeing what everyone has so say and projects they post. I really can't believe it has taken me this long to start my own blog.  I can't think of a better way to have the ability to make new friends, get inspired, and just basically find out "what's going on" in our little crafting corner of the world (actually it's a pretty big corner) all on one little screen in the comfort of our own home! It really is amazing when you think about it!
I will post as soon as I get home from my little "Gypsy Adventure".
Hugs,
Kimmy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!