Monday, June 21, 2010

Little Boys Can Use the Cricut Too!

I hope everyone had a fabuous Father's Day weekend! I know I did. Although it was strictly a "mother's weekend" for me, I still feel all kinds of warm fuzzies from spending the weekend with my two little boys! They are truly amazing and I don't know what I would do without them.

They have been begging me for a while now to use the Cricut. They wanted to learn how to do everything from start to finish on their own. So, on Saturday night (after our trip to Orlando to pick up my Gypsy that I won) we had a cricut marathon! I had already made cards for them to give to their daddy, so I scratched those so they could make their own cards. Needless to say, I was not going to win any "mom of the year" awards that night. Let's just say I was in the kitchen AFTER midnight making grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken nuggets because we were all starving after combining a Cricut class with Father's Day projects (with the students being two VERY ACTIVE little guys). I'm exhausted just thinking about it! LOL. I wouldn't have traded that night for the world, though. It turned out to be quite a special late night. One that I'm sure Noah, Jackson, and myself will remember forever.

He did a great job. All I did was tell him what buttons to push and guide him through the steps. They had learned how to "Cuttlebug" a couple of weeks ago, so he was able to do that w/out ANY help from me!

He insisted on embossing w/out assistance. That's how they learn!


Stamping on his own, too!


He kept saying, "I can't believe I made this"!

Of course we HAD to use my new My Pink Stamper stamps and Peachy Keen!! Woot Woot!!


Results of walking out of the room for a minute leaving stamps and pads out! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!