Thursday, July 22, 2010

Made by Momo's Girlie Challenge Card Using "Forever Young"

Recipe:

Forever Young Cricut Cartridge
Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Folder
My Pink Stamper "Family and Friends" Stamps
Recollections Cardstock
DCWV "Stack 7" Patterned Paper
Offray Ribbon
Martha Stewart Pearls


Inside of Card


I hope everyone is having a terrific Thursday!!! This card was so super simple and I think it turned out really cute!  It is definitely girlie and perfect for the challenge Momo is having over at her blog Made by Momo What I also like about it is that you can use it for just about any occassion. I seem to be on a roll today, so I should have some more projects posted for you soon!

Don't forget that you still have time to enter my BIG giveaway!!! I am giving away TWO Swarovski crystal bracelets, etching cream, a set of monogram cards, and a bunch of embellies!!! Just find the label "My First Giveaway" under my labels, make sure you are a follower, and leave a comment under THAT post. Easy peasy!!!!!

Have a happy and crafty day!!!!

Kimmy :D





2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! That is one of my favorite color combos!!! Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so much fun and what great colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!