Monday, March 5, 2012

Adorable

Hello there! I have been having some technical issues here, hence, another disappearing act. Aside from the fact that my computer's been acting up, I can't take a good picture of my cards to save my life! I have tried everything. I have come to realize that my old Nikon Coolpix has seen better days! It is definitely time for an upgrade.  I plan on getting a Canon Rebel, but it is going to be a few weeks before I can do that. I have spent waaaaay too much money on crafting supplies lately!  It's so easy to do, isn't it?! 

Today's card features more of my manic misting...LOL. I just can't stop with that stuff. I have an ongoing love affair with Mister Huey! I made the focal point from a chipboard element that came from some new My Minds Eye goodies, a punched circle, and the sentiment is cut out from one of the papers from the Be Amazing paper pad (I inked around it to make it stand out). Love those papers! I added some banners cut from the same papers and ended up with a blue ribbon-ish focal piece. I punched out a little tab, stamped on it, and stitched it on with my sewing machine. I usually don't buy acrylic stamps, but I am loving everything My Minds Eye lately. When I saw their new collection of stamps, I had to have them!




I am off to play with my new Lawn Fawn stamps. I just got them in the mail literally minutes ago and I can't wait to ink them up! This one is my absolute favorite!!! 

See you soon!
Supplies:





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Just think of your new supplies as an investment in making people smile, when they see your awesome projects hehe. Have fun with your new goodies.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!