Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You Inspire Me Pinwheel Card


Happy Wednesday!  It is actually still Tuesday night for me! I can't sleep, so why not post a card? LOL This week is Spring Break for my boys (they leave today to go with their dad for the rest of the week, which is probably why I can't sleep) :(  We have really been enjoying it!  I am cherishing every moment with them, as they are just growing up so fast! We didn't go off to the beach this year, but our "stay-cation" has been just as fun! There really hasn't been much time to craft, but I do plan to make up for that while the boys are gone.

I actually made this card before Spring Break, but forgot to post it! I am absolutely LOVING making Spring-themed cards right now and this pinwheel card seems perfectly fitting! After watching this video by Laurel Beard, I was off to work. I had actually never made one before and had no idea how easy they are to make! I used the glue dot method and that made it super simple. I used some yummy new My Minds Eye papers and stamped the background panel with the Hero Arts Friend Definition. The sentiment comes from one of my favorite stamp sets ever; Lawn Fawn "Flutter By" (see supplies below). 

Well, I am off to attempt to get some sleep. I hope you're having a great week!



Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!