Monday, April 9, 2012

Butterflies and Lawn Fawn Grand Greetings

Happy Monday! I feel the need to blab for a minute, so I won't be offended if you are just here for the card and just wanna scroll on down!! 


I don't know where the time has gone since my last post, but I have actually been super busy in my craft room. So busy, in fact, I guess I just forgot to post...LOL. I also took Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 101 Class. I cannot even begin to tell you how much knowledge I gained from this class! If you haven't taken it, I highly recommend it! If you are reading this, then without a doubt, there is some sort of Ranger product on your work space. You really learn how to get the most out of your products with a gazillion techniques that you will use over and over. I am obsessed with Distress Ink "anything" and I have been having so much fun getting inky! Okay, my infomercial is over for now! I'll be back another day with some of the tags created while taking the class. 


I have TONS to share with you in the upcoming days. There just may be a giveaway involved, too! I am so excited to be back to blogging! I actually feel "caught up" now to where I can post regularly. 


Today's card was one I threw together at the last minute for a friend's birthday. I apologize for the picture quality, as I was literally taking the picture as I was walking out the door to go meet her for dinner.  I didn't have a birthday card I liked for her and I have been on a butterfly kick lately. I will explain my butterfly obsession on another post. 


I quickly stitched some punched butterflies together on my sewing machine and left two little threads sticking up for the antennae. I wish my picture showed this better, but I was in such a hurry!! Some pearls, a gem, misting, a sentiment, and I called it done. 


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back soon with another card. Have a happy day!




Supplies:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!