Monday, September 3, 2012

New Digs!! Welcome to Orange Blossom Designs

Happy Labor Day! How do you like my new digs?  I'm so excited about my new look and new name! This has been a loooong time coming. I was on a waiting list for nearly two years to get Veronica at VK Design Company to design my blog. It was well worth the wait and she knew exactly what I wanted. Huge thanks to Veronica! I still have some tweaking to do on my part and that will get done this week. 

August just kind of slipped away from me. The beginning of the month was the anniversary of my daughter's death. Always knocks the wind out of me for a while. On top of that, I have been dealing with some health issues and have spent much of the Summer sick. After spending tons of time at the doctor, everything is under control now and I finally feel back to myself again! I really hate to be a Debby Downer, but you deserve to know why I've been gone so long. 

While I was sick, I did get a lot of planning done for my blog. I can't wait to share all of my new ideas with you. Soon!

Today, I have a quickie card to share which turned out nothing like I had planned. I ended up getting a huge blob of black ink on the main panel!  Normally, I would have redone the whole thing, as I am a crazy perfectionist. Although, it made me cringe a little, I was just too tired (still dragging some from being sick) to do it over. I just cut it down until the blob was gone and made it work! Hope you like it! :)



Have a crafty day!


Supplies used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!